MarcEdit 5.9 Update
Lite-update – really just to correct a couple data problems. One note, to enhance the Abbreviation substitution, I had to make the regular expressions a bit more complex. I’ll be keeping an eye on this part of the function to ensure that this doesn’t cause a performance bottleneck.
- Bug Fix: RDA Helper – When doing substitution, sometimes it would match greedily. This has been corrected.
- Bug Fix: RDA Helper – 338 – under some circumstances, the $a was generated as a $u. This has been corrected.
- Bug Fix: Delimited Text Translator – When auto generating, defined control data (like the 006, 007) cause a validation issue. This has been corrected.
- Enhancement: Merge Records – Enhanced the function so that it can now handle records with multiple control numbers in a record, and will match those correctly.
- Enhancement: MARCEngine COM – new function – MarcEngine_Version to return the assembly build number.
Here’s an example of the Assembly number function
Dim obj_MB Set obj_MB=CreateObject("MARCEngine5.MARC21") msgbox obj_MB.MarcEngine_Version
- 32-bit: http://people.oregonstate.edu/~reeset/marcedit/software/development/MarcEdit_Setup.msi
- 64-bit: http://people.oregonstate.edu/~reeset/marcedit/software/development/MarcEdit_Setup64.msi