MarcEdit 5.9 Update Posted
I just posted a new update. The update includes a major rewrite of the merge algorithm, as well as a few bug fixes and small enhancements. Here’s the list:
- Update: Merge Function – this is a rewrite. The function was rewritten to provide a bit more flexibility, better performance, and a framework for exposing the values used to calculate match points so users can modify weighting if they have specific values that they want to give more importance.
- Bug Fix: Find all jump list would report not data found when LDR data was queried.
- Bug Fix: Jump to record – wouldn’t jump if the record was the last item on a page.
- Enhancement: Z39.50 – removed the 3 database query limit. Limit has been bumped up to 250, though at some point, I need to take a look at redoing the interface to make this type of query casting more friendly.
- Bug Fix: Change Indicator Function – when using two wildcards, the indicators search would report no items found. This has been corrected.
As always, you can find the new updates at:
- 32-bit: http://marcedit.reeset.net/software/MarcEdit_Setup.msi
- 64-bit: http://marcedit.reeset.net/software/MarcEdit_Setup64.msi