New MarcEdit has been posted. Here’s the notes:
- RDA Helper: Enhancement — Added option to determine if the 040$e is added, in accordance with the PCC Hybrid records documentation.
- RDA Helper: Enhancement — Updated the GMD generation to take into account additional field data in an attempt to account for accompanying data (rather than alternative forms)
- CDS-ISIS: Enhancement — Updated the process to account for some additional conversion options. Updated the field remapping. I.E., changing from 003=>999, 003,999.
- CDS-ISIS: Bug Fix — When using the advanced option, appending an initial subfield was being dropped. Fixed.
- MarcEditor: Enhancement — Added a new Edit function; Remove Empty Fields/Subfields. This is used to fix errors in a file, where empty fields or subfields are present.
The update is available either via the automatic update or via URL at:
- 32-bit: http://marcedit.reeset.net/software/MarcEdit_Setup.msi
- 64-bit: http://marcedit.reeset.net/software/MarcEdit_Setup64.msi