I’ve just posted a new update to MarcEdit. In addition to fixing the following three issues:
- Check URL crashes when running…this has been fixed.
- Delimited Text Translator doesn’t show finishing message…fixed
- Debugging messagebox shows when processing mnemonic files not using MarcEdit’s documented format.
In addition to these three bug fixes, MarcEdit is including a new tool called MARCNext for testing BibFrame principles. Please note, the BibFrame Testbed currently *does not* work on the MAC platform under MONO. This is due to an incompatibility in the current version of saxon with the runtime. It appears that downgrading the version will correct the problem, but I need to make sure there are not any unforeseen issues. I’ll be working to correct this during the week.
I’ve recorded a couple videos documenting the new functionality. You can find there here:
- MarcEdit’s MARCNext – The BibFrame Testbed (http://youtu.be/2BTkjjowF1s)
- MarcEdit’s MARCNext – The JSON Object Viewer (http://youtu.be/wyijGEn8sr0)
- MarcEdit’s MARCNext – Linked Records Tool (http://youtu.be/ifhxNT1TxVU)
You can download the update via MarcEdit’s automated update tool or view the MarcEdit downloads page at: http://marcedit.reeset.net/downloads