I’ve posted an update. The change log is below:
- Enhancement: Dedup Function: Added support for multiple field evaluation.
- Enhancement: Dedup Function: Changed default control number field to 001|019$a
- Enhancement: Merge Function: Added 019 to the evaluation profile
- Enhancement: Updated the 001, 010$a, 020$a, 022$a, 035$a process so that it utilizes the same process as the MARC21 process. This adds multiple field support when handling these individual elements.
- Optimizations: MARCEngine: character conversion code has been moved into the MARCEngine.
- Optimizations: Dedup code has been moved into the meedit assembly.
- Update: JSON View JSON processing assembly has been updated.
- Update: MARCEngine SAXON dependency has been updated.
- Behavior Change: MARC Tools UI has been updated to utilize a hybrid of a menu and toolbar.
- Bug Fix: Windows XP Support has been restored to the installer.
You can pick up the update either using the automated update tool or by going to: http://marcedit.reeset.net/downloads/