Last night, I posted an update squashing a couple bugs and adding some new features. Here’s the change log:
* Bug Fix: Merge Records Tool: If the user defined field is a title, the merge doesn’t process correctly.
* Bug Fix: Z39.50 Batch Processing: If the source server provides data in UTF8, characters from multi-byte languages may be flattened.
* Bug Fix: ILS Integration..Local: In the previous version, one of the libraries versions didn’t get updated and early beta testers had some trouble.
* Enhancement: Join Records — option added to process subdirectories.
* Enhancement: Batch Processing Tool — option added to process subdirectories
* Enhancement: Extract Selected Records — Allowing regular expressions as an option when processing file data.
* Enhancement: Alma Integration UI Improvements
Downloads can be picked up via the automated updating tool or via the downloads (http://marcedit.reeset.net/downloads) page.