This weekend, I worked on a couple of updates related to MarcEdit. The updates applicable to the Windows and Linux builds are the following:
* Enhancement: Export Tab Delimited Records: Added Configurable third delimiter.
* Enhancement: MarcEditor: Improvements in the Page Counting to better support invalid formatted data.
* Enhancement: Extract/Delete MARC Records: Added file open button to make it easier to select file for batch search
* Update: Field Count: The record count of the field count can be off if formatting is wrong. I’ve made this better.
* Update: Extract Selected Records: Added an option to sort checked items to the top.
* Bug Fix: Log File locking and inaccessible till closed in very specific instances.
The downloads can be picked up via the automatic downloader or via the downloads page at: http://marcedit.reeset.net/downloads/