I’ve posted updates for all versions of MarcEdit, including MarcEdit MacOS 3.
MarcEdit 7 (Windows/Linux) changelog:
- Bug Fix: Export Settings: Export was capturing both MarcEdit 6.x and MarcEdit 7.x data.
- Enhancement: Task Management: added some continued refinements to improve speed and processing
- Bug Fix: OCLC Integration: Corrected an issue occuring when trying to post bib records using previous profiles.
- Enhancement: Linked Data XML Rules File Editor completed
- Enhancement: Linked Data Framework: Formal support for local linked data triple stores for resolution
One of the largest enhancements is the updated editor to the Linked Data Rules File and the Linked Data Framework. You can hear more about these updates here:
MarcEdit MacOS 3:
Today also marks the availability of MarcEdit MacOS 3. You can read about the update here: MarcEdit MacOS 3 has Arrived!
If you have questions, please let me know.