I made a few updates over the weekend — though the are mostly fixing a few things:
- Delimited Text Translator: The generated 008 field was too long. The date information wasn’t being truncated correctly.
- UTF-8 => Marc8 translation: I finally setup the translation to support the Greek and Greek Symbols as noted by the LC website: http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cocoon/codetables/2.html
- MarcEditor — Add/Delete Field: Modified the field to include a new option to allow fields to be inserted last. This will allow fields to be inserted out of order. I also modified the tool so that non-numeric data can be batch added. These fields will always be added last.
- MarcEditor — Edit Subfield Data: Added a wildcard character for subfields (*) — this way you can modify all 1xx fields by simply using 1**.
- MarcEditor — Edit Subfield Data: Allowed users to modify non-numeric data using this field.
- Batch Break Process: When processing an XML file to a MARC file — I found that a file was being dropped during the batch process. This has been corrected.
As usual, the file can be downloaded from: MarcEdit50_Setup.exe