I’ve posted an update to MarcEdit. Couple of changes:
- MARC21XML output: Larry Dixon from LC let me know that the xmlschema location value was incorrectly set on occasion. Didn’t notice for two reasons: 1) It doesn’t affect my xslt processors and 2) I don’t use namespaces.
- Export Selected/Delete Selected — ability to use a file to include a batch set of arguments to select. If you want to use this function, you will need to include: FILE#:[filename] in the find text box.
- Export Selected/Delete Selected — improved performance — particularly adding items to the list (using a virtual list now)
- Script wizard changes: I need to make a few more, but I’ll post these tomorrow.
- Tab Delimiter Translator: couple of small updates to continue cleaning the regular expression engine.
You can download the update at: MarcEdit50_Setup.exe