Took a little longer than I thought it would, but I’ve uploaded a new version of MarcEdit that corrects the parsing error. It took a little longer partly because the problem only occurred when dealing with 15 characters. Also, I’ve added a new way of rendering the MarcEditor. When rendering large Unicode files, the loading process gets lengthy. I’ve updated the process so that loading files 10 mb or smaller will be much faster. Larger files are still problematic (when dealing with multiple charactersets), but I thinking I’ve found a way to start speeding the process up. So I’ll be spending the next week or so working this out.
- MarcEdit Application: http://oregonstate.edu/~reeset/marcedit/software/development/MarcEdit51_Setup.exe
- Runtimes: http://oregonstate.edu/~reeset/marcedit/software/development/MarcEdit51_Runtimes.exe
Anyway, I wanted to thank Karin Zwiesler for the bug report.