Update was posted Feb. 7th. Here’s what’s being worked on:
- MarcEditor changes, specifically:
- When saving .mrk files, the change in the Edit control from the textbox to a custom control shifted the newline character from the system default (on windows \r\n) to simply using a carriage return (\r). This will be corrected so that it returns back to the system default constant.
- Swap Field update – indicator wildcard correction when changing indicators from a wildcard to specified indicator.
- Extract Selected Records
- An option to delete selected records after extract has been added.
- URL Checker
- Updated to make it more fault tolerant when working with resources that require cookie sessioning.
- Ability to cancel a verification process
- Merge Records Changes:
- Bug corrections
- Adding a new option so that you can save the merged data to a new file
- Help file updates
- Plug-in code updates
- Better fall over when the plug-in changes and needs to be updated.
- CDS-ISIS Translation – Updated the advanced translation options to fix the indicator fix.
You can find the download links at: http://people.oregonstate.edu/~reeset/marcedit/html/downloads.html or if you have auto updates turned on, you will be prompted for update.